2015 Rule changes
Effective immediately there will only be 3 coaches allowed in the dugout at USSSA games. All assistant coaches must be listed on your team's online roster on www.usssa.com under the "Coaches Listing" option. In addition, no one other than official coaches and players are allowed in the dugout at any time.
Effective immediately players playing up in age can not play up any more than 2 league ages. For example a 12U player could play up to14U but not to 15U
Effective Feb. 1, 2015, all regular 14U So NV USSSA tournaments will be BBCOR or wood bats only. This will not apply to Super NIT'S or World Series events. If you are travelling to an out of state tournament, you should check with the tournament director to see what bats are allowed.
• 9u/12u No new inning after 1:45 or 6 innings whichever comes first. Exception: In pool play, if game is tied at the end of 6 innings and there is still time on the clock, extra innings are played until time expires.
• 13u+ No new inning after 2:00 or 7 innings whichever comes first. Exception: In pool play, if game is tied at the end of 7 innings and there is still time on the clock, extra innings are played until time expires.
• 6 inning game - 15 after 3 innings & 8 after 4 innings
• 7 inning game - 15 after 3 innings & 12 after 4 innings & 8 after 5 innings
|9u & 10u||46'||65'|
• 9u / 12u - 6 innings in a day 9 in the entire tournament.
• 13u & 14u -7 innings in a day 11 in the entire tournament.
• Leniency on balks in 9u.
• No Metal cleats will be allowed in divisions 12u and below.
• The catcher shall wear all appropriate protective gear including a catcher’s helmet with facemask and either a built in extended throat guard or a separately attached throat guard, chest protector, shin and / or leg guards, and protective cup. In age divisions 9u – 12u, the catcher’s helmet shall fully cover both ears.
• Max barrel in ages 9u-14u is 2 3/4.