Dry Heat Showdown
Sat & Sun May 13th & 14th
3 Game Guarantee
Ages 8u - 14u
|Level:||Registration Fee:||Early Bird Fee: (Paid by 4/13)|
|7u-8u||$545 Pay Now||$495 Pay Now|
|9u - 13u||$560 Pay Now||$510 Pay Now|
|14u||$575 Pay Now||$525 Pay Now|
- AA / AAA / Major divisions will be separated if age group has 4 teams or more.
- Seedings will be done after the 2nd game.
Make Payable To:
Vegas Valley Baseball
240 W Fairway Road
Henderson, NV 89015
Credit Card Payment:
Use the USSSA website or Vegas Valley Baseball website
Awards for Champions and Finalists:
- Individual awards for each player and a team plaque or team trophy
- All teams must check in 1 hour prior to your first game at the park that your first game is at.
- You will need to submit your USSSA online roster with a parent's signature. For information on how to create your online roster, click: http://www.usssa.com/. All players that are going to play this weekend must be on the roster that you hand in. No additions will be allowed during the weekend.
- You must show copies of your player's birth certificates and your team's proof of insurance at check in.
- SoNV USSSA and Big League Dreams have a 0 tolerance policy on manager, coach, and parent behavior. Everyone is expected to conduct themselves with the highest degree of sportsmanship. Any extended verbal abuse, physical abuse or threat of physical abuse of an umpire or tournament official will result in ejection from the park for the weekend and possible suspension from USSSA. Managers must have control of their coaches, players, fans and themselves at all times.
- Managers must have control of their coaches, players, ans and themselves at all times.
- We are playing at 2017 league ages and the May 1st, 2017 age cutoff. All teams must be registered for 2017 at their 2017 age.
- DON'T FORGET TO RE-VERIFY SCHEDULES EVERY DAY IN CASE OF CHANGES! This is your team's responsibility! The schedule given to you at check in is your official schedule.
- Playoff seedings will be available on our website www.vegasvalleybaseball.com. They will not be available until the last game of your division has been played. Seedings are official when the seeding numbers and match ups are posted on the website.
- Make sure that you read the rules page. These will also be given to you in your team packet. Ask the site director if you are not sure of something.
- Brackets will not be changed unless a mistake has been made by the tournament director. In the event of an error, please email the tournament director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the event of inclement weather, please call the tournament hotlines at 702-568-0710 or 702-296-9869.
- No steel cleats in divisions 12u and below. No exceptions.
- No steel cleats are allowed to be worn on the mounds at Big League Dreams.
- Each listed tournament price covers field costs, baseballs, monitor fees, umpires, supervisor fees, trophies, and any other miscellaneous tournament costs.The extra $20 included in the USSSA listed price is a surcharge implemented by USSSA, which we have no control over. The only other fees you are responsible for are those incurred at Big League Dreams, including entry fee and both food and drink.