- Sporting News Rules shall apply
- Home team will be determined by a coin flip
- Any manager or coach ejected from a game MUST sit out their next game. An ejected manager or coach must not be in the area of the field after being ejected or during the pre-game or play of the suspended game. Any manager or coach caught continuing to coach after being ejected or suspended will be suspended for an additional period of time. A player ejected from a game is subject to a one game suspension at the director’s discretion.
- Managers and coaches are responsible for the conduct of his players and fans..
- Absolutely, no pre-game infield on any of the fields. Warm-up in foul territory only
- All Covid-19 Mandated rules must be adhered to before, during, and after all games.
LENGTH OF GAMES
- 7 innings DROP DEAD at 1:50. Batter must finish their at bat once a drop dead has been called.
- Extra inning are played if there is time on the clock.
- Teams may elect to bat nine (9) players, or nine (9) players with a DH, or nine (9) players with an EH, or nine (9) players with an EH and DH, or a continuous line-up of all present, eligible, uniformed players. The use of the EH, DH or a continuous line-up must be declared before the start of the game and used the entire game.
- Starters may re-enter one time only in their original spot.
- The DH may bat for any defensive player.
- A starting defensive player cannot be listed as the DH
- A DH for said player shall be selected prior to the start of the game, and his name shall be included on the line-up cards presented to the umpire-in-chief and to the official scorer.
- The DH that bats for a defensive player or any of that player's substitutes are locked into that batting slot. No multiple substitutions may be made that will alter the batting order.
- The player who was the DH may re-enter as the DH under the re-entry rule.
- If a pinch hitter or pinch runner for the DH is used, that player becomes the new DH.
- A subbed DH can re-enter the game one time since he was considered a starter. The defensive player being hit for can also re-enter the game one time if subbed for. Both must always stay in the same batting spot.
- The role of the DH is terminated for the remainder of the game when: (1) The defensive player, or any previous defensive player for whom the DH batted, subsequently bats, pinch hits, or runs for the DH; (2) The DH or any previous designated DH assumes a defensive position.
- To intentionally walk a batter, a coach simply needs to inform the umpire and point to first base before any pitches are thrown.
- At any time, the offensive team may use a courtesy runner for the pitcher and catcher of record the previous inning on defense.
- The courtesy runner shall be a player not presently in the line-up and may appear as a courtesy runner one time per inning. The re-entry status of the courtesy runner, pitcher, and catcher, shall not be affected by this rule. If at any time, a courtesy runner is determined to be ineligible, a proper replacement pursuant to these rules (if available) will be used without penalty. If no proper courtesy runner is available, the pitcher and / or catcher must run for themselves.
- For teams using a continuous line-up, the courtesy runner shall be the player whom recorded the previous out. If no outs have been recorded in the game, the courtesy runner shall be the previous batter not on base. If a courtesy runner is determined to be ineligible, a proper replacement pursuant to these rules (if available) will be used without penalty. If no proper courtesy runner is available, the pitcher and / or catcher must run for themselves.
13u bats: -8, BBCOR, or Wood
14u – 18u bats must conform to the NFHS (National Federation of High School Association) bat limitations including a length to weight ratio no greater than negative three (-3) ounces or be wood.