- LITTLE LEAGUE RULES APPLY WITH THE FOLLOWING EXCEPTIONS:
- A team may only have a manager and 3 coaches on the field.
- No manager or coaches are allowed on the field of play while the game is in progress.
- ONE coach must be in the dugout at all times.
- Coaches are allowed outside the dugouts during the game. However, they will be called for interference when applicable.
- You must start with nine players but may finish with eight.
- No player is allowed to sit on the bench for more than six consecutive defensive outs. All players must play at least half the game in a defensive position. When re-entering defense, the player must play in a different defensive position than they were previously playing.
- An inning concludes when 3 outs are recorded or when the entire line-up has batted. When the 6th batter comes to the plate, there are automatically 2 outs.
- Time limit: No new inning after 1:45 except in case of a tie. The inning will start with a runner on 2nd base (Last batted out). Must have a winner.
- Open defensive substitutions are allowed.
- No more than two offensive time outs per half inning.
- Mandatory15 runs after 3 1/2 or 4 innings.
- No standings will be kept and the year end tournament will determine the champion. A blind draw will be held to determine brackets.
- Any coach ejected will be suspended from his next game, and circumstances pertaining to ejection will be referred to the board to determine eligibility for remainder of the season.
- During tournament play each team will use 3 outfielders.
- Coaches may warm up pitchers between innings, if the catcher is not ready.
- No more than 5 warm-up pitches between innings.
- A pitcher may only pitch 3 innings per game and 5 innings per week. One pitch constitutes an inning.
- Once the pitcher is removed from the mound, they cannot return to the mound.
- Each team must bat their entire line-up.
- NO on deck batter is allowed.
- If playing with less than 9 players or when the lineup must shrink, no outs will be recorded.
- Players shall be added to the bottom of the lineup as they arrive to the game.
- NO SLASHING - Penalty: Batter will be called out and manager will be ejected. Example: A play by the team at-bat where the hitter assumes the position for a bunt and then changes grip and takes a swing at the ball. Any batter pulling the bat back to a hitting position after assuming the postion for a bunt will be deemed guilty of slash bunting whether the baseball is put into play or not.
- A courtesy runner MUST be used for the catcher with 2 outs. This applies to the current catcher of record that is going to continue as catcher.
- Once third base is occupied, the runner may advance only by being hit in or walked in. No stealing home on an overthrow.
- If there is an overthrow on a play being made from the infield or outfield, then the runner may advance one more base. NOTE: There is only one overthrow per hit ball. Any player thrown out advancing farther than allowed remains out.
- NO COACH PITCH BATS ALLOWED