- LITTLE LEAGUE RULES APPLY WITH THE FOLLOWING EXCEPTIONS:
- A team is only allowed a manager and 3 coaches on the roster. No managers or coaches are allowed on the field of play while the game is in progress.
- Coaches are allowed outside dugouts during the game. However, they will be called for interference when applicable.
- ONE coach must be in the dugout at all times
- No player is allowed to sit on the bench for more than six consecutive defensive outs. All players must play at least half the game in a defensive position. When re-entering defense, the player must play in a different defensive position than they were previously playing. No more than 2 offensive time outs per half inning.
- An inning concludes when 3 outs are recorded or when the entire line-up has batted.
- Time limit: No new inning after 1:30, Drop Dead after 1 hour 45 minutes except in case of a tie. The inning will start with a runner on 2nd base (Last batted out). Must have a winner.
- Open defensive substitutions are allowed.
- Mandatory 15 runs after 3 1/2 or 4 innings.
- No standings will be kept and the year end tournament will determine the champion. A blind draw will be held to determine brackets.
- Any coach ejected will be suspended from his next game. Circumstances pertaining to the ejection will be referred to the board to determine eligibility for remainder of the season.
- Coaches may warm up a pitcher between innings if the catcher is not ready.
- No more than 5 warm-up pitches between innings.
- You may pitch as many 12 year olds in a week as you wish. However, a pitcher may only pitch 3 innings per game and 5 innings in a week. One pitch constitutes an inning.
- Once the pitcher is removed from the mound, he cannot return to the mound.
- Each team MUST bat their entire line-up.
- NO on deck batters are allowed.
- You must start with 9 players but must finish with no less than 8 players. If playing with less than 9 players, the line-up shall shrink and no outs recorded.
- Players shall be added to the bottom of the lineup as they arrive to the game.
- Drop third strike is Not in effect.
- NO SLASHING - Penalty: Batter will be called out and manager will be ejected. Example: A play by the team at-bat where the hitter assumes the position for a bunt and then changes grip and takes a swing at the ball. Any batter pulling the bat back to a hitting position after assuming the postion for a bunt will be deemed guilty of slash bunting whether the baseball is put into play or not.
- A courtesy runner MUST be used for the catcher with 2 outs. This applies to the current catcher of record that is going to continue as catcher.
- Little League approved bats
- No metal cleats allowed.
NOTE: It is the Manager's responsibility to ensure that the minimum play requirement is met. Managers failing to comply with the minimum play requirements will be subject to disciplinary action.