- JUNIOR LITTLE LEAGUE RULES APPLY WITH THE FOLLOWING EXCEPTIONS:
- A team is only allowed a manager and 3 coaches on the field.
- Coaches are allowed outside dugouts during the game. However, they will be called for interference when applicable.
- Any team with less than nine players may borrow a player for the outfield in order to play the game during the regular season.
- No player is allowed to sit on the bench for more than six consecutive defensive outs. All players must play at least half the game in the field. When re-entering defense, the player must play in a different defensive position than they were previously playing.
- Everyone must play 6 consecutive defensive outs per game.
- Time Limit: No new inning after 1 hour 45 minutes, Drop Dead 2 hours except in case of a tie. The inning will start with a runner on 2nd base (Last batted out). Must have a winner.
- No more than 2 offensive time outs per half inning.
- Mandatory 15 runs after 4 1/2 or 5 innings.
- No standings will be kept and the year end tournament will determine the champion. A blind draw will be held to determine brackets.
- Any coach ejected will be suspended from his next game. Circumstances pertaining to ejection will be referred to the board to determine eligibility for the remainder of the season.
- Coaches may warm-up pitchers between innings if the catcher is not ready.
- No more than 5 warm-up pitches between innings.
- All balks will be called.
- A pitcher may only pitch 4 innings per game. Pitchers are not allowed to throw more than 7 innings during a calendar week. One pitch constitutes an inning.
- Once the pitcher is removed from the mound, he cannot return to the mound in the same game.
- You “MAY” bat your entire line-up. If you bat your entire line-up, open defensive substitutions are allowed.
- On deck batter is allowed.
- You must start with nine players but may finish with eight. If playing with less than 9 players, the line-up shall shrink and no outs recorded.
- Players shall be added to the bottom of the line-up as they arrive to the game.
- A courtesy runner MUST be used for the catcher with 2 outs. This applies to the current catcher of record that is going to continue as catcher.
- Metal cleats are allowed.
NOTE: It is the Manager's responsibility to ensure that the minimum play requirement is met. Managers failing to comply with the minimum play requirements will be subject to disciplinary action.