- Divisions are based upon player’s age as of year (2017 league age as of April 30th, 2017)
- Pitching distance shall be 40ft and the bases shall be 60ft
- Nine (9) defensive players shall play in the field.
- Bunting is allowed.
- To intentionally walk a batter, a coach or fielder just needs to inform umpire and point to first base before a pitch is thrown to the batter.
- A batter is automatically out on a dropped/missed third strike by the catcher.
- One pitch is considered an inning.
- Once a pitcher is removed from the mound they may not return to the mound in that game.
- Pitching restrictions are 6 innings in a day and no more than 9 innings in a week.
- Stealing is allowed.
- No lead-offs. Players cannot leave base until after the ball crosses home plate.
- If a player leaves early and is thrown out, they are out. If they are safe: 1st offense, they must return to previous base: 2nd offense in the same inning they are out. If the ball is hit, the defensive team has the option of the result of the play or dead ball and runner returns and hitter hits again.
- Once the ball is thrown back to the pitcher by the catcher or any fielder at the conclusion of a play, at the umpire's judgment, all base runners must return to their previous base if they are not at least halfway to next base.
- Courtesy runners are allowed for pitcher or catcher at any time.
- Stealing home is not allowed. Runners may only score on a hit or when forced to score by a walk, HBP, or award from the umpire. Runners shall not advance from third base to home on passed balls, wild pitchers or dropped/missed third strikes by the catcher.
- It is the base runner's responsibility to avoid contact with a fielder in possession of the ball.
- 6 innings or no new inning after 1:30 drop dead 1:45. Exception: During the regular season, if game is tied at the end of 6 innings, extra innings are played if there is still time on the clock.
- Mercy rule: 15 runs after 3 innings, 8 runs after 4 innings
- Exception: If the mercy rule is met prior to the 1:30 a team may concede or play to the drop dead of 1:30. If play continues, the final score of the game shall revert back to the score when the team reached the mercy rule.
- During the playoffs, there is NO DROP DEAD.
- Teams may play an official game with an eight (8) player line-up. If a team plays with an eight (8) player line-up, an out shall be declared for the ninth (9th) position in the batting line-up each turn at bat.