Sat & Sun Oct. 5th & 6th
3 Game Guarantee
Ages 7u - 18u
Payment due by Sept. 15th
|7u - 8u||$550|
|9u - 12u||$575|
|13u - 18u||$590|
- AA / AAA / Major divisions will be separated if age group has 4 teams or more for two-day tournaments and 5 teams or more for three-day tournaments.
- Seedings will be done after the 2nd game for two-day tournaments and after the 4th game for three-day tournaments.
Awards for Champions and Finalists:
- Individual awards for each player and a team plaque or team trophy
Credit Card Payment: Please follow the instructions below:
Click on the link Official USSSA National Site (usssa.com)
Login to USSSA using your login ID and password. You will be taken to your individual team web page. From there, click the "Find a Tournament/League" link. Your will see 4 columns:
- Column 1 – Highlight your team age and division
- Column 2 – Highlight Nevada
- Column 3 and 4 – Highlight All
Put in the date of the tournament and hit submit. You will see a list of the tournaments you are eligible to play. Click on the entry fee of the tournament you want to play and it will take you to the payment page.
Please note that the entry fee listed on the USSSA Tournament Schedule page is for Tourney Fee + USSSA 5% credit card Fee. If Teams elect pay later option with check, the 5% credit card fee is deducted.
If your team has already been to the tournament on the USSSA website:
Login to the Official USSSA National Site using your login ID and password. Click on the "View Events/Make Payments" link. From there you will see the tournament listed with a red Pay by Charge Card link. Click that link to pay for that tournament online.
Make Checks Payable To:
Vegas Valley Baseball
7370 Eastgate Rd. Suite 100
Henderson, NV 89011
We Also Accept Venmo and PayPal Payments:
Venmo: Search "Carol Ruegge" or @VegasValleyBaseball
- All teams must check in 1 hour prior to your first game at the park that your first game is at.
- You will need to submit your USSSA online roster with a parent's signature. For information on how to create your online roster, click: http://www.usssa.com/. All players that are going to play this weekend must be on the roster that you hand in. No additions will be allowed during the weekend.
- You must show copies of your player's birth certificates and your team's proof of insurance at check in.
- SoNV USSSA and Big League Dreams have a 0 tolerance policy on manager, coach, and parent behavior. Everyone is expected to conduct themselves with the highest degree of sportsmanship. Any extended verbal abuse, physical abuse or threat of physical abuse of an umpire or tournament official will result in ejection from the park for the weekend and possible suspension from USSSA. Managers must have control of their coaches, players, fans and themselves at all times.
- Managers must have control of their coaches, players, fans and themselves at all times.
- We are playing at 2019 league ages and the May 1st, 2019 age cutoff. All teams must be registered for 2019 at their 2019 age.
- DON'T FORGET TO RE-VERIFY SCHEDULES EVERY DAY IN CASE OF CHANGES! This is your team's responsibility! The schedule given to you at check in is your official schedule.
- Playoff seedings will be available on our website www.vegasvalleybaseball.com. They will not be available until the last game of your division has been played. Seedings are official when the seeding numbers and match ups are posted on the website.
- Make sure that you read the rules page. Ask the site director if you are not sure of something.
- Brackets will not be changed unless a mistake has been made by the tournament director. In the event of an error, please email the tournament director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the event of inclement weather updates, please watch our bulletin board and Vegas Valley Baseball facebook page .
- No steel cleats in divisions 12u and below. No exceptions.
- No steel cleats are allowed to be worn on the mounds at Big League Dreams, Arroyo Grande 5-8, or Desert Breeze.
- Each listed tournament price covers field costs, baseballs, monitor fees, umpires, supervisor fees, trophies, and any other miscellaneous tournament costs.The extra $ included in the USSSA listed price is a surcharge implemented by USSSA, which we have no control over. The only other fees you are responsible for are those incurred at Big League Dreams, including entry fee and both food and drink.