Vegas Valley Baseball has received approval to run Weekend League games on weekends that we otherwise had reserved for tournaments. These games will have restrictions, but it will allow us to continue to provide games for the players without needing to resort to out of state travel.
Weekend League Games will be for NEVADA USSSA teams only.
- Team Capacity will be limited to 3 coaches + 25 total players and spectators. A spectator is considered anyone at or around the field and parking lot within eyesight of the field. Spectators may choose to watch the game from the outfield fence, but they will be counted in your team total. Spectators sitting inside their vehicle (not outside of) will not be counted in your team total.
- Managers are responsible for maintaining team capacity limits, and will be removed from the field if the team is over limit. Failure of the manager to immediately rectify the capacity limit issue may result in forfeiture of game or further suspension.
- All Players must continue to wear their mask while not actively playing on the field. Players must social distance in the dugout. If you have more players than will fit 6 feet apart, you must extend your dugout down the fenceline, or utilize the front row of bleachers.
- All coaches and spectators must wear their masks at all times.
- Game Time Limits will be: 8u-12u No New Inning 1h35m / 13u-18u No New Inning 1h50m
- Teams may not approach the field for their game until the previous game has ended, and the dugout has been cleared. All players must remain in their vehicles while in the parking lot until it is time to approach the field. Gathering in the parking lot is not allowed.
- Cleaning buckets will be provided at dugout entrance, and must be used by team safety officer to clean dugout before players may enter
- Temperature checks must be conducted for all players and coaches, and health surveys must be submitted for all people in attendance.
- Scores and Standings will not be kept. Teams will not advance to any form of a playoff as a result of these weekend games.
Saturday, December 12 - Sunday December 13
Teams may elect to play on Saturday, Sunday, or Both Days, but must sign up for 2 games.
8u-12u: $250/day (2 games)
13u-18u: $300/day (2 games)
Field space is limited to select City of Henderson fields only, so spots are limited.
Registration Deadline: Thursday, December 3, 10:00pm